Old June 19th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Diana-2: is there a serial number >3?

not completely true......The 18m is most in demand from all manufacturers
HpH has simply had no orders for 15M 304S.....the plan today is to offer the
304s as 18 and offer 20m optional wingtips
The proposed 304SE (15m version only) is still planned, but it will not be a
convertible glider...blood and guts 15M only
New brochure is on my website http://www.wingsandwheels.com/pdf/Specs_E.pdf
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Tuno" wrote in message
ups.com...
Add in 15m version of 304S too. Yes, I expect these newer designs
which draw upon the great advances in computing power in the last few
years to outperform old designs.

The HpH factory is not making the 304S in 15m. And no one has been
able to explain to me why the 18m version is flying with a more
favorable handicap than older designs.

2NO (who had high hopes for the 304S)