Old August 30th 03, 11:27 PM
Chris OCallaghan

I have had the Microair, Becker, and a Dittel in my gliders over the
past 4 years. I am wholly unimpressed with the performance of the
Microair (variable quality from unit to unit). The Becker worked fine.
Dittel was by far the best, both in performance and standby power use,
though I preferred the interface on the Becker (more intuitive).

(Steve B) wrote in message . com...
Anybody compared the two or had any experience with them?

Big Price Difference... I dont mind spending the money for the Becker,
just curious if the Microair is a good unit?

Thanks
Steve