Old July 31st 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default jet pack

Ted wrote:
I totally agree with Tony...even in the company's demonstration video 2
people are always there "walking" the flyer....sort-of reminds me just abit
of the Mollier Flying Car or whatever it's called. It DOES look like a lot
of FUN, though!!! I also hope the thing succeeds....30 minutes running on
this as they say is so much better than the 43 seconds that the "Go Fast
Sports" JetPack can fly. Ted

I think this think is pretty much a Moller for one. If it ever gets
more than 5' off the ground it will be very unstable.

Tony