Old July 21st 03, 01:38 PM
John Westerlage

Default Has Anyone had experience with X-Plane?

Good grief!

I've just looked at Bruce's website. That has made up my mind. MSFS
it is.

Thanks for sharing that, Bruce. I wish more people would speak up
like this when they've been done wrong.

jw

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:51:46 GMT, Bruce Shankle
wrote:

Yes, I've had some experience with X-Plane which I documented he
http://home.nc.rr.com/bshankle/xplane.html

I hope you have a better experience than I did.

-Bruce Shankle

John Westerlage wrote:
I'm thinking of trying X-Plane, based on the August Popular Science
article, but I thought I'd ask first for any input, either pro or con,
by anyone who had actually tried it. Thanks for your help.

jw