Old June 7th 04, 07:12 PM
tango4

Oops sorry thats 2100 swiss francs I think but that's still US$ 1600

Ian

"tango4" wrote in message
Todd

The Bohli is a very sensitive total energy taught band variometer. Todays
replacement value is around 2100 Euro ( see
http://www.bohli-magnete.ch/pdf/4ins-ve.pdf ) I suspect that you have it
connected incorrectly! Anyone out there have a manual for the Bohli vario
for Todd?

Ian

"Todd Pattist" wrote in message
news
"Bert Willing"
wrote:

As far as I recall, the Bohli varios use this compensation principle,

and
they have quite a good reputation.

I have a Bohli vario and mine shows no sign of using such
compensation. It came attached to my TE, where it worked
well, but it interfered with my internal capacity Ilec and I
took it off the TE and put it on the static where it's
subject to stick thermals, but serves as a backup.
Todd Pattist - "WH" Ventus C
(Remove DONTSPAMME from address to email reply.)