Old September 30th 05, 09:16 AM
Peter Duniho

"george" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have only ridden on one computorised rail system the Docks Light Rail
in London.
And they had so many problems they put staff back on....

So what? There are plenty of examples of poorly written computerized
systems. I'll give you another one, just because I'm so generous: the
Denver baggage handling system. That doesn't mean all computerized systems
are poorly written.

Again, you have offered merely opinion. No proof. Not anything even
approximating proof.

You have spent time insulting pilots with the old 'blame the dead guy'
as the explanation for accidents..

Insulting? Give me a break. It's the truth. Human error is a huge factor
in aviation accidents, generally. It's unfortunate you take it as an
insult, but it's not my fault you do. If you find yourself insulted, you
need to get a less fragile ego, or quit being a pilot.

It just isn't that simple.

Just isn't what simple? It most certainly is *frequently* as "simple" as
the pilot screwed up. Of course, there are numerous ways to screw up, and
there are often contributing factors. But that doesn't mean the pilot
didn't screw up.

Again , are you envious of pilots?

I have no idea why you ask that. Being a pilot myself, it makes no sense
that I might be "envious of pilots". Why would I be envious of myself?

Your line of questioning here is just plain stupid. And I mean that in the
most direct, unambiguous way.

How many errors does it take before you'd say "Hey, there's something
not right" ?

Certainly more than one.

Pete