Old February 2nd 04, 07:18 AM
fudog50

You are seriously Wrong, he does a great job supporting us!
You couldn't be further from the Truth. But everytime he shows
support, people like you spin it up into a "political statement for
his re-election" what a bucket of **** you lay. Speaking of Clinton,
every Navy unit I was in despised him and we hoped to God he never
payed us a visit.
Just like the whole WMD arguement you are trying to debate
now! The original Poster of this thread hit the nail on the head.
Nobody has that kind of power, including the President. What,
you can't make up your own mind? Did he hypnotize you into believing
what he (and everyone else) was saying about Saddams possesion of
WMD's? I guess he just hypnotized every Democrat and media agent into
beleiving it too! LOL, get a clue, this thing ain't over yet.
Your kind also bashed Pres. Bush daily about "his" inability
to find Saddam, like it was him personally out there searching for
him! hahaha! Then, when we did find him, you spun it all up into a
bucket of **** about how "inhumane" he was treated, and how much
better the Iraqi people would be with him still in power. And nobody
gloated, just were very satisfied and showed pleasure at him being
caught, and brought to justice.
So what will your kind say when we catch Bin Laden?
What will you say when we find the evidence Saddam had WMD's
and destroyed and moved them because he was scared about getting
attacked and overthrown? Don't you think that military force worked?
What the hell are you thinking? That we will threaten him with
scorched earth if he doesn't comply with the worlds laws, and then not
act?

people like you On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:58:38 -0600, "Rick Folkers"
wrote:

Too bad he does not support them better.

Subject: Maybe GWB isn't lying.......
From: "Rick Folkers"
Date: 2/1/2004 4:23 PM Central Standard Time
...[T]he contempt with which he held the people and
the brave men and women of the military in taking them to war over a

false
reason makes him just another low life politician.

An odd thing about politicians. When Clinton was in office and he came to

the
Pentagon to make a speech, the brass had to force people to attend. That

was
NOT the case with either Bush (41) or Bush (43). The troop like President

Bush.
Period.

Ed
"The French couldn't hate us any
more unless we helped 'em out in another war."
--Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)