Old February 2nd 04, 07:23 AM
fudog50

I don't know any, but recently all the media has been printing
about Guardsmen is they are squealing about having to get called up
for duty. The articles are from SOLDIERS (guardsmen) bawling about,
"this isn't what we signed up for".
LOL, if this is true, I refuse to believe that a grown man
that has reaped all the benefits (pay, education, etc.) would howl
about fulfilling his end of an oath to his country and contract that
he signed and swore to.

On 02 Feb 2004 03:35:02 GMT, (Tom Cervo) wrote:

An odd thing about politicians. When Clinton was in office and he came to the
Pentagon to make a speech, the brass had to force people to attend. That was
NOT the case with either Bush (41) or Bush (43). The troop like President
Bush.
Period.

How many Guardsmen do you know?