Old February 4th 19, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Old W&W add--cancelled, not renewed

Thank you for the comment. ;-)
I will say I am a cheap SOB, try the cheap way first.

Then again, I will hazard most glider pilots are cheap SOB's.......not saying wrong, just saying......
I will say I have access to some great sailplanes, nice to keep family happy so I have great stuff to fly, even if it's several steps above what I can use.....
Then again, I try to NOT break it when flying......
So far, so good......
Hope I didn't jinx myself.......

Yes, I sometimes help fix ships when someone else bends/breaks it........I do NOT want to be on that list.....