Old November 5th 19, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

2G Your welcome to pay my insurance for next year. The majority of fatal accidents this past year have involved high performance machines, some with aux power some without. Not 1-26’s, not 2-33’s, not dusters or cherokees or phoebus or libelles. But the very fact that I now have to pay thru the nose for my very low performance machine due to the idiocy of “pilots” with way more money than aeronautic sense is very graiting!