Old May 16th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Teach W to fly

What he said wasn't wrong or improper in any way, except the
news media took the words "major combat" and turned that
into "war's over" and they kept repeating it, 24/7.

What I like most about GW is that when he needs to be seen
in a "roughing it" setting, he goes to his closet and gets
out a daily work outfit. He'd even looked "right" in his
flight suit on the carrier.
But Clinton, Gore et al had to send a rush FedEx over-night
order to LL Bean. I thought they almost looked like Minnie
Pearl with the price tags on the cuffs.

I have many complaints against GW, no vetoes,
McCain-Feingold lead my list. But I think he is so honest
and open, If I could, I'd vote for him again. But as I've
written the Whitehouse on many occasions, Cheney {another
person I really like] should step down just after the
November elections. GW should appoint Condi as VP. That
would make Condi the most qualified person to run for
President in 2008. I like her.

Jim
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
news |
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message

| I just wish he'd said "We won't be flying bombers from
| Missouri to Iraq on a daily basis, you guys got the
| immediate job done, now we win the peace.,"
|
| Boy, if you only knew how many times I've echoed that
sentiment!!!