Old November 4th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alex G.[_3_]

Default Precision Airmotive LLC

I blamed the lawyers before I even knew about this. Lawyers screw up
everything they touch, it's not about liability or fairness or common sense,
it about money. they should all hang, every single one of 'em. If you're a
lawyer and you're offended, that's fine with me, be offended---Then get a
real job you leech!

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
Here's why carbs are being discontinued...

http://arthuralanwolk.com/_wsn/page2.html

Our old friend Alan Wolk that almost wiped out AvWeb. Look at the other
suites he posts. He's doing more to reduce flying accidents than the FAA.
Of course, No Flying means No flying accidents.