Old November 7th 03, 11:06 AM
Ha Haa-s

Yes, It was late and I got Yahoo mixed up with Google. BOb just
admitted to 50 years of non accident free flight.

Ben Haas.

Yes, It was late and I got Yahoo mixed up with Google. BOb just
admitted to 50 years of non accident free flight. Thanks BOb for
saving me the hassle of reposting your back peddling.

Ben Haas.

You are still confused Ben, this is not Google either.

Jerry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unless I'm confused as badly as Ben....
Ben is the guy that some time ago told us how he had developed an
auto conversion that would develop more horsepower at less RPM
than any other auto engine on earth. One secret ingredient was a
new fangled cam, IIRC. When I asked him to start walking his talk...
all that has been forthcoming is more heat and vitriol concerning me -
NOTHING on his fabulous world class engine. To date, his agenda
remains the same..... shoot the messenger. Discredit the messenger.
Deflect attention from his engine project's failures and... successes?

Although Ben remains CLUELESS about where he is at...
even when informed, he does keep harping on how this group
is about 'EXPERIMENTING'. I wonder when Ben is going to get off
my case and on to posting something topical and of substance.
When will Ben bare his soul and come clean on how what I and
others have been saying for some time? Never, is my guess.

However, since Hass appears to be bashful, one might write....

Ben Haas N801BH.

FAA public record.....

Registered Owner

Name HAAS POWER AIR INC