Old November 7th 03, 04:04 PM
Jerry Springer

You may be using Google to read and post to RAH but Google is only a means to
access the newsgroups.

Jerry

Ben Haas wrote:
Really. the top of this page says GOOGLE I think. Lets get BOb's opinion..
Jerry Springer wrote in message nk.net...

You are still confused Ben, this is not Google either.

Jerry

Ben Haas.

REALLY. WOW, must be my puter saying GOOGLE on the header for no reason...
are @ snyder.on .ca wrote in message . ..

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 10:57:22 -0600, Barnyard BOb --
wrote:

Ben Haas N801BH.

Ben,
Looking at your post time I realize it is late, but you seem a little confused
this morning? This group has noting to do with Yahoo. While I don't know Bob
really well I have met him in person and I would not hesitate to fly with him
into any airstrip you pick out and land on yourself. You have thrown out a
accusation about Bob back peddling, I do believe it is now up to you to prove
that he did that. Anxiously awaiting you proof.

Jerry

Write him off like you would Jaun Jimenez.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years of successful flight

Definition of a successful landing - one where you walk away.
Definition of an EXCELLENT landing - one where the plane can be flown
out without repairs.

So 50 years of SUCCESSFUL flight does not need to mean accident free,
or incident free flight.