Old June 19th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Luke Skywalker

Default Save Jericho!

On Jun 18, 12:16 pm, Richard Riley wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 21:00:53 -0700, Luke Skywalker

wrote:
On May 30, 3:30 pm, xabistuff wrote:
please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our voices
louder for CBS to hear us. Check it out and tell your family and
friends. Thank Xavierhttp://www.youchoose.net/pledge/save_jericho/from/xavierr

The most impressive thing about Jericho was how the women who are not
natural blondes managed to stay that wasy despite nuclear war!

It was such a bad flick...the book Alas Babylon was much better...

Robert

Despite all the above, CBS changed it's mind. Jericho is back for
another season.

It just shows....you cant keep a bad show down!

Robert