Old September 4th 03, 03:41 PM
Gig Giacona

Default SOLO flight rules

You will have to be signed off by and instructor for that aircraft. Do you
already own a flyable Scorpion? You will most likely have to get back in the
R22 for your check ride.

wrote in message

Does anybody know for sure what the rules are on flying SOLO on a
student license?

What I want to do is finish my dual instruction in an R22 (the only
heli the schools around here have). Then I want to complete my
required solo hours in my own scorpion to save money.

Can I do this?

Dennis H.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A Recession is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A Depression is when YOU are out of work.
A Recovery is when all the H1-B's are out of work."
(An H-1B is someone who is brought into the USA to replace
American workers at a fraction of the wage.)