Old December 7th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default If I die...

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote in
ouse.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Shirl wrote in news:Xmnushal8y-
:

Jay Honeck wrote:
The difference between the two events was striking. In the former,
everyone (even the parents) said "As least they died doing
something they loved" -- and meant it. Our friends left no
dependents, so their fate was truly their own. Although death came
to them too soon, it seemed almost a noble way to go, compared to
so many alternatives.
Before I was flying, we knew a couple who were both pilots. The
woman was killed in a crash, and the husband said he was comforted
that she died doing something she loved. They had no kids. At the
time -- being a young wife and mother -- I could not relate to that
statement at all. It sounded too matter-of-fact. Now, being older
and a pilot myself, I understand it.

I don't. I'd much rather die at the hands of a jealous husband..

Mrs. Bunyip would be so disappointed to hear this...

If she did a different death would be on the cards.

No doubt.