Old December 7th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ManhattanMan

Default If I die...

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Hey.......I cried when our CAT died for God's sake!!! :-)

Over a decade back, our 16 yr old Schnauzer had to be put to sleep. She was
deaf, 75% blind, had several benign tumors, and her brain had turned to
silly putty. Took her to the vet, went into the exam room, they picked her
up, and I felt the melt down coming, told the vet "I wasn't going to do
this!!!"..... Cried like I hadn't cried for fifty years, and kept it up at
least fifteen minutes - the vet just closed the door and left me alone.
Damn, I'm tearing up just writing this..... But the memories -
unforgettable!

Cheers'n beers.. [_])
Don

BTW - when I go, I'd like to keep it going until *I* decide enough is
enough, don't wake me and pull the plug around 0200. Yeah, right..........