Old July 7th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Frank Olson" wrote in
message news:IE8ck.82020$gc5.54025@pd7urf2no...

I don't support anyone except my kids. As for responding or replying
to a post politely, I guess I'm guilty. I've met hundreds of people
in my line of work of all types and persuasions. I may not agree
with their politics, religion, or the way they act, but we're all
here for only a short time. It's futile to waste it on this kind of
nonsense, don't you think?? "Roll" with the punches, Maxie. Don't
let the gloves drop. And when all else fails, grab a beer and
relax...

Hardly, if you make sport of feeding trolls, then you are supporting
them too.

actuaslly, the only one here supporting them is you , fjukkwit.

Bertie