Old September 23rd 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default B40 replacement speaker?

On Sep 23, 5:44*am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
Check the speaker wire connections at the rear of the B-40, I solved
my speaker problems when I tightened up a speaker wire!
JJ

Possibly - but speaker failures on the Borgelt varios are legend. The
manufacturer-supplied speaker is tiny and crap, as I discovered some
years ago. As Tim says, almost any replacement will work.

Mike

Frank wrote:
I think My B40 speaker is getting kind of weak. *Even at full volume
it is just barely audible, and I'm wondering what to do for a
replacement speaker.

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Frank (TA)