Old February 5th 14, 11:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Kestrel DG200 canopy mod.

Kestrels are too heavy for a drum brake but a M/Cycle front disk brake can
be obtained complete with Brake Lever pipe and reservoir quite easilly.The
standard Glider wheel with disk is the one I used.
It seemed a shame not to fit Rubber springs to the U/C when it was
reassembled so I did.
Anyone who would like a picture is welcome.
Don Austin

Hi Don,
I would very much appreciate to receive pictures and specs for the wheel brake and U/C mods you made.
My Glasfügel 17m Kestrel (118) has its wheel brake lever under the stick. Is it the same wit the T59D´s? Did you mod that actuating element, too?
Greetings from Germany
Jürgen