Old April 4th 17, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default XCSkies version 3 - announced by Chris Galli - coming in ten days... ?

Why do some XC Skies forecasts have enormous lines of weather that are different to the adjoining area? An example:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/87cli6uwgt...20GFS.jpg?dl=0
I've seen these vertical and horizontal lines in Northeastern USA and in New South Wales.
The NSW forecast was bad (as in the image) for at least two years with no response from the owner of the paid product. All requests sent to three different e-mail addresses from multiple e-mail accounts over a long period of time were ignored.
I evidently don't know how to use it, so I'll ask:
Where is the Convergence forecast on XC Skies?
Jim

Global warming? :-D

Yeah, I know I'm a couple of days late, but I couldn't resist...
--
Dan, 5J