Old March 25th 05, 01:45 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, George Patterson said:
kontiki wrote:
Hmmmm... sorry, I didn't mean any insult but I just sorta figured your post
was... well.. a joke. Hardly anybody buys a Piper Saratoga for their first
plane after just getting their private pilot license (John Kennedy Jr. excepted).

And very few people with a UK address would be shopping for one in Pennsylvania.

However, the IP she posted from, 209.119.51.126, is in Mechanicsburg PA.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"All life is transitory. A dream. We all come together in the same place at