Old March 28th 06, 08:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default 2 years of aircraft ownership

On 2006-03-28, NW_PILOT NW_PILOT@(nospammeok) wrote:
Well, Time dose fly when having fun its that time 24 months on my Pito /
Static & Transponder, Things seem to have been Ok I have been flying it IFR
with no problems or hassles from ATC. Anyone know a decent place "Reasonable
Price" in the Portland Oregon Area for a 24 month inspection?

TV Avionics (across 2/20 from the west tiedowns) did mine in December.
They charge a flat $250. We discovered my encoder harness was wired
for 28V (on a "12"V plane) which probably worked fine in the air, but
did not work on ~11.5V battery voltage. The troubleshooting and repair
was an extra .5 shop time.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/