Old November 20th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

Default Try MS Instant Messenger ? [was Thrown out of an FBO...]

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:35:16 GMT, Larry Dighera
wrote:
With all due respect, is it possible you might consider censoring the
profanity from the articles you post to this worldwide forum.

I make every effort to choose the proper adjectives and adverbs for my
posts... In the cases where I choose to use profanity, I deem it the
most appropriate words for the thoughts that I am attempting to
convey...

Your use of profanity undermines any sense of responsibility
and dignity that might be conferred on airmen

Awh, perish the thought that someone reading this might consider
pilots merely human... Pilots come from all backgrounds... There's the
golfing ex- Air Force types and there's the cussing ex- Navy types...
I'm the latter...

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberry!
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

and casts you personally in an unflattering light, IMHO

Well, I guess I'm just old enough that I don't really care about such
things...