Old March 22nd 18, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default New layout for OLC?

Google still available when logged in under "Advanced". But, it is set up for east-west flights. Map is 4-5 times wider than it is tall.

Dave, I can see more flights than you without scrolling. May be some other setting? Not seeing the value of listing the club below the pilot's name and doubling the vertical space required for each flight entry.

The glider isn't pointing the way the glider is flying. Look at some of the straight out flights Tony did. Closest I can zoom in and see the entire length of the flight, I have both coasts visible in the Advanced Google Map view. (May 4, 2017).

Steve Leonard