Old May 7th 05, 03:54 AM
Peter R.

Michael wrote:

You lack imagination.

Lack instructing experience and knowledge, definitely, but lack
imagination? Absolutely not.

During minor outpatient surgery many years ago I was hooked up to an IV and
awaiting the arrival of the doctor. With nothing else to occupy my mind, I
started to imagine what the IV needle must have looked like inside my vein,
the tip of the submerged needle pressing against the inside wall of the
vein and the suger-water dripping out of the point to mix with my blood,
creating a pinkish hue as the mixture was carried off downstream. The
image in my mind was so vivid I then passed out. :-)

Sorry to digress but I had to rebut ...

--
Peter