Old July 25th 05, 04:08 PM
Bruno

I work in the boating business and ran across the following miracle
cure at the Miami boat show 2 years ago. I don't sell the stuff so my
recommendation has no side motives.

It is a liquid you put behind your ears called MotionEaze. I was
extremely skeptical when I first saw it but for 15 bucks thought it was
worth a try. Why take a passenger up soaring if all you do is go
straight and gentle so you don't make them sick? Without the worry of
getting them sick, you can really help them to experience what many of
us take for granted when we soar. I bought the stuff and tried it for
the first time on a cruise last year. My mother-in-law was full blown
green and puking the first night from the rocking ship. I thought she
would make a good guinea pig. To stuff really worked on her and
she was 100% better 10 minutes after trying it. I tried it on another
5 or so people during the cruise and on dive boats and every time it
worked even after they were feeling sick and/or puking. I now give it
to every person I take up soaring before we take off and haven't had a
sick one yet even after aggressive thermal ling.

Again, I am not involved with this company in any way, just a very
happy customer. Their website is http://www.motioneaze.com/

Bruno