Old January 26th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Rubber Stamp ???

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Tri-Pacer" wrote:

I need one of those rubber stamps that say 'I certify that this aircraft

has
been inspected in accordance with------".

They used to be advertised all over a few years ago, now I can't find

one
anywhere.

Can someone give me a lead?

Thanks

Paul
N1431A

If you haven't got a local stamp maker, try www.rubberstamps.com

Office Depot, and possibly Office Max and/or Staples, can order custom
stamps from the service desk--where you order/pick-up copying and stapling.
They are the kind with the internal reservoir, rather than the old stamp and
pad, which makes good economic sense when you are ordering custom work.
Then the only changes from the old days will be that the face of your stamp
won't gather dust and your won't have to search for the pad--and then curse
because it dried out. Actually any office supply, and probably a lot of
printers, can order stamps for you.

Peter