Old August 1st 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühwØ£f

Default An nntp of my very own!

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:09:58 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip aided th' terraists
with the following claims :

§ñühwØ£f wrote in
news
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:41:04 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip aided th'
terraists with the following claims :

§ñühw¤£f wrote in
news:PM000452F425FF59A8 @unknown.unknown.dom:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
§ñühwØ£f wrote in
news
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:18:29 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip aided th'
terraists
with the following claims :

§ñühw¤£f wrote in
@unknown.unknown.dom:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
§ñühwØ£f wrote in
news
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:09:39 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip aided
th'
terraists
with the following claims :

"Steve Foley" wrote in

"Morgans" wrote in message

I'm glad for your amusement, but do you think your
amusement
is
worth
the dismantling of one of the (previously) most useful
forums
on
aviation, by aviators?

If you think that it is worth it, then you have too high of
value
placed on your own entertainment.

Ignoring him is not sufficient. His departure is the only
thing
that
is sufficient.
--
Jim in NC

I took a 12 month vacation from RAP. He still didn't leave.
When
came back most of the posts I saw were MX, followed by
bertie, followed by Max, followed by bertie - max - bertie -
max - - -
-
-

I'm trying to figure out how to set up my own nntp server,
with
my
own
rules. Once I've got it up and running the way I want, I'll
publish
the address.

Here's a preview:

You'll never see a post by MX, Bertie, or Max, nor will you
ever
see
response to them.
You'll also never see a post by a spammer, unless a known
poster
decides to spam, or if I decide it's not really spam.

Snort.

Like that'd stop me.

Bertie

This is interesting. Is the OP in question saying that they
have
the
skills to fly a plane but *lack* the skills to configure a
kilfile?
If so, this is indeed troubling news and would provide a clue
as
*why*
our skys are so unsafe today.

You're joking, of course, but in fact, you've hit the nail
right
on
the
head.
Don't know about the OP, but a startling number of pilots today
are
spoon fed idiots who need a Nintendo DS in front of them to do
the
simplest flights...

They fly with the computer and not so much with the stick eh?
THey should watch 'Space Cowboys' some time. Tommy Lee Jones
does
nice
job of landing the "flying brick" with a stick and no computer.

Mm, not so much that as flying with the compute and not their
heads!

I always thot you had to fly by "the seat of your pants".
What if your pants dont fit?

Hmm, a safety issue that possibly need sto be addrsssed.

Needless to say...scotsmen would be at a distinct disadvantage...

Well, as compensation, they would be able to utilise th ependulum
effect in it's place.
Bertie

The scots? HA! They're hung like mice...

Mmm, you make a good point. Perhaps with a ring laser gyro attached..

Is that anything like a laod ballancer?