Old January 25th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Eeyore[_2_]

Default Maxie begins a new kook-out.were.... Airliner crashes into HudsonRiver after LGA departure

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Bob Officer wrote

No one can fault Scully. He has exactly the same number of take offs
and landings. That he swam away from his last with no loss passengers
and crew is a good thing.

At the end of the day, tha's all that counts. There are those who would
try and tamper with success, though. Evel fjukkers.
We have an obscene name for them, so if any reader is of a timid
disposition, they had best look away now. We call them..

Management pilots.

Engineers call them the 'suits'.

Graham