Old December 7th 15, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Volocopter - safest aircraft in the world

Actually I thought it was kind of cool. This is an aviation related newsgroup. I am a helicopter pilot so it was interesting to me.

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 3:06:52 AM UTC-8, Kilo-Bravo wrote:
Hi Charlie M.

would you mind telling me, why you would like to lock me down or why you doŽnt like my threads or informations?
I run a non-profit website, informing others about developments in ultralight-aviations. I do not get paid from anyone for my writing, so whats wrong about that?

Best regards from Germany

Klaus