Old December 7th 15, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Volocopter - safest aircraft in the world

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 6:06:52 AM UTC-5, Kilo-Bravo wrote:
Hi Charlie M.

would you mind telling me, why you would like to lock me down or why you doŽnt like my threads or informations?
I run a non-profit website, informing others about developments in ultralight-aviations. I do not get paid from anyone for my writing, so whats wrong about that?

Best regards from Germany

Klaus

Hello Klaus,

Guess you missed some of the rest of my post.

First impression was this was a "spam post".
I followed the link provided and was blocked by software on my PC
Since I'm an "admin" or a "moderator" on a number of sites, my first impression was this was a spam post.

But, as I mentioned, I see you have done other good posts here so you have some history (a good thing).
Thus I also posted I would have a done a "wait & see" for your post.

Additionally, I can now see your posted link (I also looked at other items on your site) so I can tell a bit more.

I have no way to edit my previous post, I can only delete it.

I am also only another poster here, not any sort of "staff" for this site.

I agree with Jonathan, now that I can see your link it is an interesting idea you presented. It would be good to see if they can extend the flight time a bit more but it's an interesting start.

Charlie.

PS, I apologize if I came off harsh earlier, not really my intention, I was just commenting.