Old December 8th 15, 09:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kilo-Bravo

Default Volocopter - safest aircraft in the world

Hello Charlie,

thanks for your reply. Even that your excuses sound little bit "strange", IŽll accept your appologies - no hard feeling. I know how I get bored, when idiots try to post spam mails at my website, consuming unnecessary time every day to sort them out.

As you might have reakized by scolling throught UL-Segelflug.de, the majority of my articles are written in German language and only few are translated into english.

I only post an information in rec.aviation.soaring, when I beliefe that a story could be of interest also for pilots and aviation enthusiasts who speek English, not German. Knowing, that my personal translations are far away from being perfect, I still hope they are little better to understand that a quick google-translation.

Hope, you`ll continue to visit my website from time to time, even so IŽll have not many subjects to offer for "chopper-pilots".
Great thing, my sun also is a chopper-pilot, has flown 12 year SAR in UH 1D in German Airforce.

Best regards from Germany

Klaus