Old December 21st 16, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Club Class Glider Wanted for Rent

Hi Chris,

Downsizing at Marfa.
My 1972 Standard Cirrus serial #187 (later wing.)
662 total time. Very nice Eberle trailer (both never outside overnight / hangared since I acquired in 1998.)
Original gel coat in good ++ condition. Airbrake modification. Basic instruments and radio. Spare tail skid. Parachute available.

My personal sailplane, not a club ship nor a “rental.”
I’ll keep my late father’s Open Cirrus as my personal sailplane.

Let’s discuss!

Burt