Old September 6th 05, 07:26 AM
Anthony W

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:
wrote:

UltraJohn wrote:

Juan Jimenez wrote:

No, Bisbee, no one was talking to you.

This is a UseNet Newsgroup. We all talk to each other, and to
whomsoever reads the archives later, each time we post.

The only one who has crashed around
here is one of your own gaggle. Besides, what are you talking about,
you
can't even keep a marriage together, let alone an airplane. Shoo.
Get over
it.

You have to fly it first to be able to crash it!

Not really but no doubt the result is generally a bit more spectacular.

BTW, Mr Jimenez, you mentioned that your engine was lighter than that
used in the other BD4Js. Others have suggested that it is lighter
by virtue of not having an integral starter.

How hard is it to start the engine?

He turn on the ignition, cracks the throttle and sucks on the exhaust
pipe?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Don't you mean "sucks on a crack pipe?"

Tony