Old May 11th 05, 04:27 PM
Ash Wyllie

Matt Barrow opined

"Grumman-581" wrote in message
news:HtHfe.65240$NU4.52784@attbi_s22...
"Dylan Smith" wrote in message
Look at pretty much any entrepeneur - I think we can all agree Bill
Gates is an exemplar with this - yet Bill Gates and Microsoft have never
done anything radical at the 'front end' because the market won't stand
for it. (In fact Microsoft can barely be counted as being an innovator)

The "Blue Screen of Death" does not count as innovative? Damn, you're

hard
to please...

The history of computing can be documented by things that M$ didn't invent.

I understand that the vast majority of MS's R&D goes for reverse engineering
competing products.

And if that doesn't work, buy the competition.

-ash
Cthulhu in 2005!
Why wait for nature?