Old September 4th 05, 04:07 PM
W P Dixon

The BBC said it happened so it has to be true Seriously if a military
bird was hit , I don't know if you or I will hear about damage taken. The
military doesn't usually brief civilians on such matters. We can say that
police officers have been shot, as well as one known National Guardsman, so
I guess we may have to just figure the probability on it happening is very
likely. But like yourself it would be nice to see some real evidence.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Were they getting shot at near the Superdome too? I thought it was in
other areas. I am trying to be a smart ass or anything, I just want to
know if any helicopters came back with holes or if any got shot down.
You know, just curious for the facts.