Old July 17th 14, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Anyone has experience installing KRT2 radio in single seatersailplane ?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:20:43 -0700, cruisah wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get my new KRT2 radion to function. I bought an adapter
with it to simply plug in my old ATR720 wiring. All seemed well, except
there was no sound coming off the speakers on receive (or when opening
up squelch). We then tried using the original wiring loom, rewiring
everything. Same result.

Did you use your old D-15 connector or the new one that came with the
radio?

Which version of the manual did you get?
Look at the wiring diagram for the single seat harness. Do the schematic
or the drawing of the D-15 connector show pins 1 and 9 as linked together
or not?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK