Old June 8th 19, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Transponder check

I recently installed Trig-22, TN-72 in my glider and passed ground test. After 3 competition days I pulled free FAA reports- two days are fine and in one day I have red value in NIC column (integrity and accuracy) of 0.41% fail. PAPR user guide does not say much what can be cause of this fail. Is anyone experienced willing to help evaluate failed report? Should I turn off TN-72 on my panel even only 0,42% in one flight was faulty(red) report out of 3 flights of 13 hours? Thank you. pavel