Old July 30th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Oshkosh Photos (Editing Photos)

Art,

I cheat a little. I don't have any idea what operating system you use
but there's a free Power Toy for Windows XP which makes pretty short
work of getting the picture size under control for the web. It's
called, simply, the Image Resizing tool. Install it, select a bunch of
images, right click, choose Resize and then select the size you want
all those pictures to be. A couple minutes later and all you've got to
do is the HTML work!

Greg Chapman

That would certainly be true if I edited every photo. I only tweak the
few that I will post and, most of the time, I don't tweak at all.