Old January 4th 04, 02:17 PM
BUFDRVR

Yugoslavia was a Bill Clinton failure.

Boy, I hate the man, but how can you say Yugoslavia (Operation ALLIED FORCE)
was a failure? NATO said stop military action in Kosovo, Yugoslavia refused, we
bombed them for 72-days, they agreed not only to stop military action in
Kosovo, but to remove their armed forces entirely. Where's the failure part?

Iran was a George Bush failure.

Hmm, if you refering to Operation Eagle Claw, that was Jimmy Carter. If you
meant Iraq, once again, you're going to have to explain to me how we failed. We
set out to remove Saddam Hussain from power, that was done.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"