Old April 6th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 1,000 mile ridge flight 4-05-07

Just got a email from Tom Knauff.........................

Dale Kramer flew a thousand miles yesterday - the only pilot on the
ridge due to snow showers - but apparently used a too-fast sample rate
on his logger, so it probably will not validate his flight.

KS sent me a email as Dale was flying, and had just made a cell phone
call:::

.. Dale Kremer launched out of Mifflin this morning and towed to where
the ridge bends at Spruce Creek. He just check in (1PM) by cell phone
after making the turn at Knoxville. Should be back in time for
dinner.

Great flight Dale Kramer. Hope we get more details soon.

Thermal tight, Soar.errrrr low and fast, Fly safe...# 711 reporting.