Old May 5th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Cambridge GPS-NAV Flight Logs

Hi Dan,

I can help you get connected to the GPS-NAV. Give me a call sometime.

I recommend using the Cambridge Aero Explorer program which is available
he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/cai_downloads.htm

As mentioned by someone else - there is no need to delete old flight logs,
but the unit will delete them when you change the pilot name.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"Dan Marotta" wrote in message
I've been looking at online manuals (I got the instruments second hand)
and I can't find a way to delete the flight logs from the GPS logger.
I've tried using See You and CAI.exe and can't find it.

Is there a way to delete old flight logs or does the unit simply overwrite
the oldest log when empty space is used.