Old March 18th 04, 06:22 AM
MRQB

All logs except for first two years run a faa check on it see how many 337's
show up thats how sellers hide damage history they lose some of the logs &
337's or rip pages out trust me they do i ahve seen it in my ventures & have
a good pre buy done.

No damage history (I checked)? Did you look at the logs? what about the
first 2 years that are missing have a A & P check it out.

"Paul Folbrecht" wrote in message
ink.net...
1971 Cessna 150
6200 TT
935 SMOH, 4200 TT on engine
Good paint & interior
Extras: EGT, panel-mounted Garmin Pilot III
New Narco NAV/COM and transponder in '98
No damage history (I checked)
All logs except for first two years.

I saw the plane today and everything looks good. Was not able to fly
due to OSH being IFR. I have decided to do the prebuy - owner will fly
it to MWC for me. If there are no squawks and I find nothing I don't
like in the test flight (unlikely) we have a verbal agreement at $18K.
Talked him down from $19K. Sound pretty kosher???