Old March 18th 04, 01:19 PM
Matthew P. Cummings

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:53:20 +0000, Paul Folbrecht wrote:

like in the test flight (unlikely) we have a verbal agreement at $18K.
Talked him down from $19K. Sound pretty kosher???

I did a VREF on it, didn't include any of the extra's since you didn't say
what model it was, but in any event if the newer Narco is the only radio
it's not going to affect the value much, the single probe EGT is mostly
worthless in the C150, I have one and know, the Garmin is nice but doesn't
add a lot of value. The vref came out as $17,565.36, if the paint is like
new it would be worth a little more. Many people consider VREF to be on
the high side, of course that's probably buyers, and sellers would differ.
So for what it's worth that's it.

Without seeing it I'd have a hard time deciding, sometimes you'll pay more
for a pristine plane, but with 2 years of missing logs I would say it's
priced a bit high, however the logs are at the beginning and the plane has
been around a long time so it's not likely anything is going to fall off
it and the missing logs are not as big an issue as it would be if it were
at the end. You're looking at a plane at the high end of the price scale
so keep it in mind as you examine it, this plane should be better than
average.