Old October 25th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Basic glider racing presentation?

Hi,

Bill's article in Soaring is in the August, 2007 issue on page 26.
http://www.ssa.org/magazine/archive/...onth=8&page=26

It looks very interesting.

Paul Remde

wrote in message

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:19:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I'm planning to give a couple of talks on 'glider racing' to local groups
in Ohio this coming December. One group is at least nominally aviation
minded, but the other is a local engineering club. I am planning for a
30-45 minute presentation followed by a Q/A session, and would like to
know if others out there have some canned presentations (PowerPoint
preferably) that I might be able to use directly or modify/adapt for my
audiences.

TIA,

Frank (TA)

I wrote an article titled "Racing Sailplanes" which was published in
"Soaring" a couple of years ago. It would read in about 29 minutes. I can
send a copy if you are interested.

Bill Snead
6W