Old September 17th 04, 10:58 PM
stop spam

Denyav wrote:
Unfortunately, even the new, improved effective range of 10 m doesn't
buy you much in the real world.

Nice try, Denyav (who, of course, will try to claim that's just to hide
the real range).

Yeah right,I guess you now the difference between lab experiments and real
world.
The set up described is the initial proof of concept lab set up.

Yep. The difference is most lab demos never make it into the real world.
Which is why 90+% of all patents never make it into production.

Crucial word in this patent is 20 times increase in range,that means without
localization range of this lab set up would be only 0,5 meter.
So basicaly with localization you increase the range of a system from 0,5 m to
10 meters this is a big jump in range.

Yep, a factor of 20 as I said.

So I think even you could figure out what would be ranges of real world systems

10 meters.

Today US and other nations hundreds of billions dollar each year on HPM weapon

I assume you meant to insert the word "spend" in that sentence.

The US couldn't hide that level of expenditures on a single project,
even in black programs.

Although I guess they could hide it the same place they keep all the
black helicopters and the Aliens From Another WorldŽ

I guess you think that so much money and secrecy is only to develop something
that could only reach 10 meters away.

No, I think this is yet another one of your crypto-conspiracy whacko
stories you continue to delude yourself with.

Today an EM missille launcher stationed in NM could engage a submerged
submarine off Australia if scientists could only find out how to precisely
control such waves.

So now your wonder uber-weapon can be fired through the Earth itself and
hit something on the other side without interacting with the Earth
in-between. Sure. Or does it also have the magical power to just bend
itself around the Earth to strike something on the other side?

Nor will we discuss how an "EM" weapon is a "missille" [sic].