Old November 29th 04, 02:30 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
Yeah, I got a corporate AMEX delivered to my hotel room in Madrid when I
told my company that I couldn't pay a $250/day hotel room bill (times 60
days) on my own personal credit card.

Wow -- I hope you were staying at the Taj Majal.

Nope, the Melia Castilla. Actually, come to think of it, it was only
$200/day after we found that (since we were working with IBM) we could
stay on the "Servicio Real" (Royal Service) floors at the IBM corporate
rate instead of the "soak the gringos rate" on their regular floors.

Still, looking on-line, I see that their rates haven't gotten any better.
One site has one room at $252.99/night, and another at $332.99/night.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
char *p="char *p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){print f(p,34,p,34);}