Old October 20th 05, 10:50 PM
Jim Burns

Default Tried to Call it "Runway 7" today...

It was a lot of fun, and led to some very humorous situations, but as a
result, she is a quick thinker, and very astute judge of the truth, and of
character. I highly advise a try of your own on this, if you have an
unquestioning youngster.
--
Jim in NC

I do that with my kids also, they've come to expect the wrong answer first,
but I mix it up so I'm not so predictable. What they've learned is to think
for themselves first, then ask if they still aren't sure. It makes them
THINK and use their heads rather than just depending on someone to give them
the answer. It also teaches them to evaluate the answer that is given to
them rather than just blindly accepting it.

Jim in WI